All That Scrap

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and may God richly bless you today and always!

 One of the wonderful aspects of being a part of the Tsunami Rose Designs team are the sneak peeks we get from all of Daisy’s marvelous designs.  Beginning on November 1st, Tsunami Rose Designs will begin selling the first ever, Life Abloom Printable Journal.  This is one stunning design you will not want to miss.  When you purchase a printable from
the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop, you are purchasing a high quality digital image, that is printable on any type of printer.  What is really superb, once you purchase the design, you can use it as many times as you desire.  I promise, the Life Abloom is one design you will not want to miss.  You will find the new  Life Abloom Printable Journal Kit at www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose.  To add to the fun, the first 20 people to purchase the journal will get an additional free $5.00 to spend in the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop

Today I bring to you a photo frame, I made using the GORGEOUS Life Abloom paper. The images I used are so pretty!!! I had so much fun making this frame. So shabby chic. I pulled a few items from my stash with some pretty lace and wala here you have a beautiful frame to give, for any occasion.









Here are the actual items I used for create my frame:

1.  Wooden photo frame from Michaels.
2.   Several images from Daisy's Life Abloom set...GORGEOUS!!!
3.  Beautiful lace from Walmart.
4.  Flowered flat back pearls, IAR  flowers, Pro31 acrylic leaves.
5.  And of course some LSS spritz.
6.  Crackle accents on the roses.

I do hope this photo frame inspires you to create something today.
Be sure to check out the TRD on Facebook and www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose,  Daisy's Zibbet Store You will not be diappointed!


Have a blessed day everyone and be sure to come back and visit often!
Big warm hugs to you all!


You can view a video of the pretty frame here

1 comment:

  1. Stunning!... and Thank you so much for all your help Violet!!! :))
    Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! They are truly a treasure to me!